Warzone 2 soft review

Borislaw

Customer
For me it's fully unplayable:
without soft or with another soft provider I have ~150fps in warzone (rx6900 xt + i9-9900k +32gb(3200mhz)),
WITH this soft I have 70-60(!!!!) fps, but it is not the worst problem -
MINIMUM fps is always about 1fps, that means I have many statters (about 1-2 per second) when "instant fps" is 1, and this is TOTALLY unplayable!

Please think about to add some optimization, because your aim is really good but I can't play with it because of terrifying performance...

Kolo

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
Yes there is currently an FPS bug for some users, we have been trying to resolve it

logicqq

Customer
without soft or with another soft provider I have ~150fps in warzone (rx6900 xt + i9-9900k +32gb(3200mhz)),
MINIMUM fps is always about 1fps, that means I have many statters (about 1-2 per second) when "instant fps" is 1, and this is TOTALLY unplayable!

Please think about to add some optimization, because your aim is really good but I can't play with it because of terrifying performance...
try using a second monitor, i fixed this fps drop error by using a second monitor IDK why, but it worked for me, use the "extend these videos" option and voila, your fps goes back to normal using interwebzz

Deyyss

Customer
Is the fps problem still there?
I want to get the wz2 cheat but if there are fps problems I will wait until they are fixed

darkip

Customer
I want to get the wz2 cheat but if there are fps problems I will wait until they are fixed
the problem isnt that big hes overreacting. i get 70-80 normal and with software i get 65-75 also note that there are many optimizations you can do to increase your fps

Deyyss

Customer
the problem isnt that big hes overreacting. i get 70-80 normal and with software i get 65-75 also note that there are many optimizations you can do to increase your fps
the admin above said some people get fps issues so maybe u are not one of them?

Borislaw

Customer
I think so. There just a chance that you will have this problem. What is the chance?
— I don't know.

Borislaw

Customer

try using a second monitor, i fixed this fps drop error by using a second monitor IDK why, but it worked for me, use the "extend these videos" option and voila, your fps goes back to normal using interwebzz
I have real second monitor but I'm playing on the fitst monitor.
You said, that I need to play on second to fix fps problem?

darkip

Customer
i litterally said im affected by the same issue but that the other dude is overreacting i know for a fact that his fps loss isnt that big iv played on 2 pcs with a big spec differences and had only 10-20 fps loss which is big but also not.

I dont know why your overreacting too but give the software a try.

And also if you cant compensate a little bit of fps for an insane internal warzone cheat thats on you