Trust Factor

PolskiKZ

Hello, this is my first time seeing or hearing of InterWebz. The only question I have and as many might do when initially buying a cheat nowadays. Is there a working Anti-TF or a toggle button to disable options (such as ESP/Chams which widely gives Red TF) or is there no systems in place yet? I've seen in one thread that it's coming but I can't seem to find anymore than that. As said I am new this is my first day here and I'm just trying to find information on here. I have looked at reviews and they're astounding. Currently using a cloud based cheat and it isn't working so well. Doesn't work well and when I change configs it just doesn't update to the game properly. So, I am here just wondering on the Trust Factor. As it is a Major hit nowadays on trying to stop it.

Craxzy

Customer
Our cheat will negatively impact trust factory just by being injected due to the way we circumvent VAC. Its on our to-do list to fix but we wont know when that is, we are currently working on other tasks that takes priority.

PolskiKZ

Our cheat will negatively impact trust factory just by being injected due to the way we circumvent VAC. Its on our to-do list to fix but we wont know when that is, we are currently working on other tasks that takes priority.
Ah I understand. Thought it was getting caught because of the features. Hope this gets sorted soon. I'll stick to what I have now (or try to) and when all is good I shall be back :) Thank you for the quick reply.