The Review You Need! (New computer, new account, first hack)

banshek7

You simply can't find a better hack, I'm so happy I spent an ENTIRE DAY combing the internet, 20 different potato providers, their forums, their people, everything until I felt like I had a winner and this is it. Just the fact this this comes with an unlocker makes the 20 dollar price confusing, some people would charge so much more for this. I honestly hope it doesnt get popular.

I'm popping heads left and right, I spent about 7 hours on my config, just having fun trying each number and combo out to see what happens till I found something special and I'm not sitting in some high ping hacker lobby, its always low MS, always real potato people playing against me, and always me, the lucky predator that found this

I highly recommend turning on radar and crosshair, drag the radar box right on top of the crosshair, turn off its grid options, lower opacity, and set enemies to white unseen, red visible, radar value 54. There is a lot going on in this game, and I tried a lot of color combos and nothing is easier than seeing a few white tadpoles pop up around your crosshair, and one turns red, and you know thats the one that can shoot you and that you can shoot. The extra awareness acts as a shield.

As far as the Aimbot, its one of the most unique setups I've seen. Even coming with some sort of bubble that shows you where to shoot a predicted shot. It has bullet curve variables to play with, humanization. I'm honestly not too sure what the curve does, I just did a lot of experiments until I found the magic I was personally looking for which for me was on the bottom right side. (So my only tip is if you are a config nerd, maybe come here and try to find variable explanations for some of these options instead of free balling it like I did with trial and error.)

P.S you have to uncheck the Safe Mode box to use the unlocker, this also opens up things like silent aim next to the always open no recoil, I haven't used either of those, but the unlocker hasnt given me any problems, I can make any weapon combo I want. It does say failed something 30.0000 reached after unlocking a few categories, I can't just click down the list, so I do weapon blueprints and perks and stuff.

Last edited:

hotcheese47

so you started using the cheat at level 1? and you used the unlock tool without getting banned? there’s no way

Eagle

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer
so i shouldn’t get banned if i use the unlocker tool and can you save the blueprints..do they stick?

the unlocker is undetected currently, but it isn't safe and it's a use at your own risk

and they don't stick, it's a soft unlocker

darkip

so i shouldn’t get banned if i use the unlocker tool and can you save the blueprints..do they stick?

the unlocker is undetected currently, but it isn't safe and it's a use at your own risk

You mind explaining how its not safe???

Ehat if you only use it for attachments and weapons that arent unlocked yet

CosmoWarr

I'm assuming its because activision heavily targets unlockers, and even though its safe right now, its dangerous to use it since it might get detected at any time.

Eagle

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer

undetected != safe

rinvc

The only things that stick are the attachments. For example, if my MP40 is only level 2, I can use the unlock tool to equip a bunch of high-level attachments and they will stick. Reticles, camos, blueprints, and charms will not stick.