Review warzone

asteke807

Customer
One bug that was the most annoying for me seems to be caused by using config and weapon groups at the same time with one having "show fov" off and another on that seems to be fixed, the other issue is basically related to the same thing but when selecting config and trying to switch to weapon groups again better just changing preset to avoid these issues.

The aimbot is pretty damn good very customizable but works when it wants to and you cant really make fine adjustments to overaim as 0.06 is basically the minimum and thats already some incredible overaim ingame even 0.06 is insane you can watch your crosshair very off target 50m away. Would not suggest using overaim, it will make the aimbot more obvious and feel buggy. You can try this out easily, lock onto target without overaim at 80% speed dynamic and try to move your crosshair around then repeat the same with overaim maxed out you will see and feel the issue.

It does not have recoil slider or no recoil at all, sniper is completly useless as the aimbot just doesnt work with them if you use dynamic speed and constant is obvious af, game crashes when alt-tab, cannot assign diferent key to aimbot on diferent weapon groups, far distances aimbot leaves to be desired, its not perfect at all, could be much better.

Missing more refinements

8/10 Rapid fire is pretty buggy got me killed a lot of times.

Last edited:

Craxzy

Customer
You can indeed make fine adjustments, you just havent looked at the knowledge articles.
https://interwebz-cheats.com/community/knowledge-base/operating-the-menu-advanced.24/

Menu does not bug, this is due to conflicting software that hooks into the game or thirdparty overlays. No one is reporting any similar issues.

no recoil is not advertised, we removed it since it caused shadowbans. Recoil control is still in the cheat, not the same thing.

open a support ticket and we can take a look, but im fairly certain that this is configuration issues.

asteke807

Customer
It maybe that im using weapon groups without show fov but config has it on, since I disabled config aimbot its not happening anymore aty least it didnt in 4 matches.
When I use overaim 0.06 and hold the aimbot key while moving around locked on a guy 50m away while using 2.5x its aiming outside the player but then 0.00 is too accurate its like right on the hitbox selected, im just saying it would be nice if there was posibility to make it more progressive as 0 and 0.06 feel like a world diference I tried on speed 50% to 80% for mid-long range and this is the only thing that feels off on the aimbot.
Once selected config to rage for a few minutes on a "legit" preset and it didnt matter how much times I clicked on weapon groups it was still using the config preset, after reloading the preset it got fixed.

Craxzy

Customer
It maybe that im using weapon groups without show fov but config has it on, since I disabled config aimbot its not happening anymore aty least it didnt in 4 matches.
When I use overaim 0.06 and hold the aimbot key while moving around locked on a guy 50m away while using 2.5x its aiming outside the player but then 0.00 is too accurate its like right on the hitbox selected, im just saying it would be nice if there was posibility to make it more progressive as 0 and 0.06 feel like a world diference I tried on speed 50% to 80% for mid-long range and this is the only thing that feels off on the aimbot.
Once selected config to rage for a few minutes on a "legit" preset and it didnt matter how much times I clicked on weapon groups it was still using the config preset, after reloading the preset it got fixed.
As i already said, you can input what ever value you want if you shift click the slider. This is detailed in the article i linked. It will open an input box and you can type in 0.1 if you would rather want that for example.

asteke807

Customer
As i already said, you can input what ever value you want if you shift click the slider. This is detailed in the article i linked. It will open an input box and you can type in 0.1 if you would rather want that for example.
Thanks, didnt understand what you meant.

Kolo

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
yea right now overaim doesnt account for distance, i might scale it or ill just change the range so it makes more sense

it was made for shorter distance combat initially in our csgo cheat

asteke807

Customer
yea right now overaim doesnt account for distance, i might scale it or ill just change the range so it makes more sense

it was made for shorter distance combat initially in our csgo cheat
Makes sense, kind of extreme at like 50-100m even with the lowest values I remember using like 0.01 or something along those lines and it was still missing by a lot.
Tough without overaim aint too obvious but would be nice to make it look more legit.