Review CSS Cheat

sandaasu

Hello together,

first things first i used to "code" stuff and cheats too back in the days so id say i know when i see something that took an ENORMOUS amount of work to get done and the interwebz cheat is that for me.

The only few things that i could rant about are the following:
  • Loader takes up to 3 minutes to be ready
  • Injection does take ages too and is happening when you are in a game only (plus crashes the whole game from time to time)
  • Lack of info and tooltips describing the stuff you customize in the GUI
  • CSS is getting launched automatically. This is a problem when you use a steam acc manager sometimes ^^

but THATS IT. Nothing more to scream about, the loader itself is super simple and does what it should (i was surprised it even used my HWID or browser cookies to login with my IW account) so that was the first positive moment. No need to store your FKin credentials everywhere ^^

Next, the GUI is a 10 out of 10.
Simple, elegant, working , straight forward design.

The features are all working for me as for those im using.
I am playing legit only with ESP and trigger but i tested quite the whole thing and for this time everything worked as intended.
(i thought there was a bug with the far esp and ESP boxes but it seems like SMAC and EAC are just assholes and tricking the cheat)

The configs are working , saving loading no problems ever. (i also love that you can copy paste a single string and thats your config)

There are SO MANY little details that made me smile when i saw them like getting asked if you are sure to overwrite a config, that you can SEE a model example for setting up your ESP so you dont have to be in a match for this, the fact that IW got chams AND those can be a health point indicator via their colors !! duude thats so smart.

Overall this is a 10 / 10 .

Speaking facts, i would buy a 5 year pass or even lifetime when it would excist but for now , really really nice work my dudes

Craxzy

Customer
  • Injection does take ages too and is happening when you are in a game only (plus crashes the whole game from time to time)
  • CSS is getting launched automatically. This is a problem when you use a steam acc manager sometimes ^^
Just letting you know about the first 2 points, injection time is pretty much based on network speed. It does not take me long at all to inject, no crashes either.
We are working on feature explanations that will be posted to the forum, we dont want to clutter the menu.

Thanks for the review

sandaasu

Just letting you know about the first 2 points, injection time is pretty much based on network speed. It does not take me long at all to inject, no crashes either.
We are working on feature explanations that will be posted to the forum, we dont want to clutter the menu.

Thanks for the review

Thanks for reading i tried to be as honest as possible without sounding too off :) I really appreciate all of the stuff built into the software , for the only thing that not worked as you said the network speed could be the bad guy here. I dont have bad internet but maybe the DNS stuff is causing this since i remember having problems with the custom dns and my modem.

Anyways , keep it up <3 :) so nice to see still active css

DiannneBulosan

Hello there, guys. Thanks for keeping us updated on the current situation. I’ll also ask my friend from https://guidedhacking.com/forums/roblox-hacks-cheats.464/ about this. Though he works as a moderator on the cheats site, he works with CSS daily. I hope he can give me some useful advice. If I discover something worthy, I’ll share it with you. Wish you all the best, folks. Hope you’re doing well. Some people say covid is coming back soon. Genuinely hope you’re safe. Best wishes. Take care.

Last edited: