MW2019 Review

xero1

Customer
Note: Never played Warzone with it, strict Multiplayer review. I've used it for roughly 6~ish months and sustained a 3.7KD on all accounts since "closet" cheating.
I also have been "under review" 10+ times like @bzrk due to high reports but like he says, after 5 days like clockwork, I am back in the game. Btw it resets automatically after 5days and at 3:01 EST, you have to wait till midnight PST for Acti system to take effect.

First and foremost, 10/10 to Kolo and the support community. I've been around iwebz since way back in 2015 when you guys were the first one with skin changer in CSGO, not consistently but always come back for the most premium and best products. Hats off to Kolo and admin for working so hard and giving a premium product rather than a half assed one.
Onto the review.

Aimbot - 10/10 (Never used triggerbot but I'm sure it works fine)
The aimbot in the cheat has everything you could want and more when it comes to customization. The bult in RCS is also lovely and keeps me peace of mind knowing I won't get SB'd because norecoil, it also looks way more legit. I hope this is included in the new MWII aimbot. Anything from different smoothing types, to a multitude of legit features ranging from overaim and vertical offset, to smart bone changes. The multiple selection of aim bones is extremely good for legit play and is perfect to not get too many head shots, as well as not many body shots, where you aim is where its gonna hit.

ESP - 10/10
ESP on this product is extremely plentiful and gives you lots of room to play. You can go all out and see all information possible if you wish, or a more subtle just skeleton/box playstyle to not clutter the screen as much. The ability to play with visible only ESP also goes hand and hand with closet style play and makes it much easier to stay alive longer account wise, along with only having ESP show up under a certain distance. Unfortuantely MW2019 maps break sometimes and shows visible when not visible but thats just the maps being bad with their tracerays or whatever. I do wish chams were possible with the engine but we can't always have what we want. Overall, the ESP is extremely customizable and works wonders.

Misc - 9/10
Where to even start. This is by far the best product when it comes to having misc features, mainly the unlocker of course. The unlocker works like a charm, 45k limit prevents you from using everything at once but a simple restart after making a certain class works just fine. The seperation as well from different camos to blueprints, etc, made it easier to make classes as well. The misc features of nosway, noflash, rapidfire etc are also useful, although I wish noflash had a slider if possible. The only downside I give to the unlocker is that it didn't reverse zombie camos, which I can't blame them for not doing since they already give us this much and would take more time, I used a unlocker alongside it anyways.

Configs - 10/10
Not much to say, works as intended. Import feature, export feature, works everytime, first time, like a charm. Renaming and setting auto load is also a great feature. Simple and works perfectly.

Overall the product was fantastic and I've always managed to get 3 friends @injected or whatever his name is, @M6_Coyote and someone else who I dont know their name to purchase because of how feature rich and good the product and support is.

I will most definitely be purchasing MWII for the entirety of its lifespan exclusively through iwebz.

Lastly, I did the elitepvper trade a few times to @admin but its failed since didnt accept on your end. If you do end up accepting, I'd love 7 days added onto MWII when I purchase, if that deal of free 7 days still applies.

Matt

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
I've passed on the kind words to the devs, and I've sorted out the epvp issue you mentioned at the bottom and your sub time should now be updated with the days.

Thanks for the great review!

xero1

Customer
I've passed on the kind words to the devs, and I've sorted out the epvp issue you mentioned at the bottom and your sub time should now be updated with the days.

Thanks for the great review!
Thanks Matt, and thank you guys for the great support and product, I wouldn't be able to leave a review without such awesome devs.