MW2019 Review

bzrk

Customer
This is the best cheat I've ever used simply because it's undetectable.

I've been shadow banned over 10 times due to a high number of reports.

I used to get concerned I'd have to rebuy the game, spoof, etc... but now I know the moment that the shadow ban hits, my account will be returned to play in a week's time, like clockwork, every time.

If you're already a pretty good player, having that little bit of aim assist and walls will make you play like a pro streamer.

If you know how to hide your walls, this cheat is nearly indiscernible from pro gameplay.

ESP never breaks. Aimbot never breaks. Everything works as it should.

I get shadow banned when I turn the tides of a losing Domination match by myself.

I piss off every member of the opposing team, get called out in final kill cam, reported to oblivion, banned and Activision clearly can't tell from my gameplay or stats that I'm cheating and they unban my account every time.

Best AIO closet/rage cheat for these games, period. I really hope you do the same for MWII in the coming weeks.

Craxzy

Customer
Thanks for the review, just a note. We are not undetectable, we can get detected at any point just as all cheats can.

bzrk

Customer
Thanks for the review, just a note. We are not undetectable, we can get detected at any point just as all cheats can.
Poor choice of wording on my part. What I was trying to get at was, in all the time that I've played with it, detection has been at the very back of my mind. I would be able to confidently recommend this cheat knowing that I've never personally experienced any downtime due to detection and have not lost any accounts whether I'm raging or trying to look legit.

Thanks for helping me to clarify! I definitely agree. Any cheat is subject to the game anticheat detecting it at any time and you should always take that into consideration.