legit closet cheating w/ interwebz on br quads

rinvc

Yeahhhhhh I wouldn't classify this is closet cheating lmao. I'd recommend that you turn off aimbot for a good 10-20 games and get used to aiming at people and stuff. Then turn off the walls and turn the aimbot back on. This way you can maintain your KD while also getting used to having a good game sense. I don't use aimbot, but when I do, I put it on very weak settings because I've warmed up enough without aimbot. I'm also on controller so that helps a ton lmao.

darkip

Customer
Yeahhhhhh I wouldn't classify this is closet cheating lmao. I'd recommend that you turn off aimbot for a good 10-20 games and get used to aiming at people and stuff. Then turn off the walls and turn the aimbot back on. This way you can maintain your KD while also getting used to having a good game sense. I don't use aimbot, but when I do, I put it on very weak settings because I've warmed up enough without aimbot. I'm also on controller so that helps a ton lmao.
At this point dont even cheat.
People use cheats to have an advantage not to get used to aiming or getting good game sense. ( I understand but its stupid)
I only get cheats to get a small advantage and then just dominate while looking like a normal player

Eagle

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer
At this point dont even cheat.
People use cheats to have an advantage not to get used to aiming or getting good game sense. ( I understand but its stupid)
I only get cheats to get a small advantage and then just dominate while looking like a normal player

i cheat how i want lol, you do you

sonnyo0

Customer
Still looking for the legit cheating, can't find it in this video :KEKW:
first thought u maybe trolling aswell then i see the first kill he preaims him through the wall nd holy shiet the aimlock shakes soo bad LMAO