Is MW2 Cheat safe to use?

darkseid701

Hey guys,

sorry for "silly" question, but I have seen ban reports for SC and Ring1 cheats, yet they remain undetected and all they say its on the side of the client who was playing obvious.
we cant fully blame the developer, but does interwebz have the same issue with MW2 cheat where portion of people getting banned?

If yes, what would you suggest to mitigate the issue? Use old account (trusted), play it safe (esp or radar only with no tracing), or wait till ricochet will be busy with warzone players?

did the situation change after warzone release?

sime0282

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer
Hey guys,

sorry for "silly" question, but I have seen ban reports for SC and Ring1 cheats, yet they remain undetected and all they say its on the side of the client who was playing obvious.
we cant fully blame the developer, but does interwebz have the same issue with MW2 cheat where portion of people getting banned?

If yes, what would you suggest to mitigate the issue? Use old account (trusted), play it safe (esp or radar only with no tracing), or wait till ricochet will be busy with warzone players?

did the situation change after warzone release?
You’re only gonna get banned if you play obvious or use the unlocker tool. I suggest only aimbot if u don’t want to be called out for wallhack

sime0282

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer
I’ve played since released with wh and aimbot, not once been called out or get banned

Ominous

Customer
ive been playing for months on mw & warzone with no issues, and on mw2 since day 1, sc is known to be detected and same with ring. they just lie about the status

interwebz actually cares about security so dont hesitate to try it out