Interwebz is the best (Devs & mods read) IMPORTANT

bargod101

Interwebz is the best I made a account on 4-2-22 and managed to get it up to level 625 this season prestiege 13 now. I got shadow banned for unlocker using for attatchments on new gun after even buying the blueprints I did it for attachments so note that. Now this is for the devs & mods there's a new thing in the market I seen with previous providers I been with is the disconnect blocker at the beginning of my account I got disconnected a few times took a week break came back bought cold war leveled my account up majorly and have not had that problem since dropping 20s-40s on rebirth with a kd of 5.2 you guys should really look into the disconnect feature cause people are running to these company's cause there sick of being DC at a 15 kill cap just food for thought I give you guys 10-10 right now there is a bug though for the recoil where no matter what it's 100 percent if somehow you guys could fix that that would be great even all that being said you guys are #1 on the market for me and I've tried out just about provider for call of duty that's over 20 providers INTERWEBZ IS A W

Lynxaa

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
Thanks for the review.

Interesting talk about the disconnect stuff.

And yeah, we know about no-recoil being bugged currently, we've made a change this update to resolve it.

dnbtriez

Customer
He's right, I get kicked every game and it ruins cheating for me. Please consider adding a DC blocker.

Last edited:

darkip

are you stupid? disconnects are caused by server side anticheat because your account is to new or has too low stats to be that good.
He's right, I get kicked every game and if you don't add a DC blocker i'll probably change providers.

dnbtriez

Customer
are you stupid? disconnects are caused by server side anticheat because your account is to new or has too low stats to be that good.
He's right, I get kicked every game and if you don't add a DC blocker i'll probably change providers.
No im not, I was told it's client side hence why providers have it implemented already.

darkip

reason iwebz wont add this is probably because it can be detected very easily and its a feature that is gonna get patched anyway so yh