INTERWEBZ: A Journey From CS to COD

banestraps

Customer
Intro:

I began using Interwebz in the summer of 2015 for CS:GO, and have seen it age like fine wine. It had the best legit bot for CSGO at the time, and a very successful record of not being detected often. When other providers disappeared and discontinued their software, Interwebz stuck around, adapted, and continously improved thanks to the hard work of Kolo and the Admins. For 7 years (and still going) they are providers that I trust to not only provide new software, but to regularly maintain it and update it on a constant basis.

Current Sub:

With the release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I anticipated that most public cheats will not be operating at release. My anticipation was correct, and some providers have been humiliated into disabling their cheats within a week of release due to massive detections and overall lack of security. But as usual, Interwebz is not afflicted with the same issues. Once I saw the cheat available on Interwebz, I did not hesitate and went through and purchased it. I do not regret it.

Aimbot:

What can I say in this category? from the same coder that gave us perfect silent aim on CSGO when all other providers discontinued it, who had RCS aimbot when other providers had sub-par performance - I was glad to see the same amount of care, and professionality being provided on MW2. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the tip of the iceberg, and that improvements, and updates will follow.

ESP:

With the only bug being in Search & Rescue (downed enemies are still shown on ESP and Radar), I can safely say that I have not had any visual problems, lag, or any of the sort compared to the unoptimized horse*** that other 'providers' have. Chams would be the only feature that I would recommend. Everything else is crisp, and accurate.

Misc:

Obviously when compared to CSGO, it has a lot less features, but that is understandable considering the different architecture and engines that the 2 games possess. But As stated earlier, I completely trust that more and more will be added in the future.

Final Comments:

If you have not yet purchased this spectacular piece of software, or have doubts, I can guarantee you that not only will you be satisfied with the product, but you will welcome the courtesy, professionality and work ethic of the creators and administrators. You are in good hands here, and you don't have to take my word for it, you can check the history of this community and see it's growth from the beginning until now.

Even if the cheat was lacking behind other makers, I would pick it because of the staff.