Honest review on new V2

Fusion93

Customer
So I felt like it was needed to review the new Interwebz cheat after 25+ games, I can also add that I have won the majority of my games :coolpepe:

So after using Interwebz for many years I can once again say that they've created a great product, I don't even know where to start, Interwebz is simply the best provider that I have used since I got myself into this. So as of now there's some small bugs here and there but nothing major that have occured for me as of yet, most of the bugs will be patched within days and or weeks anyway, the staff team are working very actively and for long periods to get as many bugs fixed asap and for that I am grateful it's not always like this with cheat developers. Interwebz is also a very good community although sometimes reading through the shoutbox can get me frustrated :KEKW:
Jokes aside I doubt I will ever stumble upon a better cheat and community than this. So down to the actual cheat review.

Using this cheat when legit cheating is the best feeling because everything is so smooth, the Aimbot is very clean it's like V1 but improved atleast that's how I feel it like. I really like how much you can customize the aimbot, first of the crazy amount of options you got, just take a look yourself at how many different hitboxes you can select, everything from Head, neck, stomach, arms, hands, legs, feet.
I haven't seen a cheat that has this many different hitboxes ever. The aimbot filter that allows you to ignore people that are flashed, jumping, ducking or people that are behind smokes. The humanisation of the Aimbot on this cheat is so advanced imo, you can even make so the aimbot overaims the target horizontally & vertically <- you can even choose how much you would like to overaim the target. The smart hitbox change that allows you to switch aimspot is also a very nice feature that makes your gameplay so much more legit and smooth. Aimcurve is yet to be tried, I haven't had the time to play around with it..
I always think that there's room for improvement so therefore I will rate the Aimbot at a solid
9.5/10

So down to the Triggerbot, the Triggerbot is just amazing and once again the customization is just endless, you have the same hitbox options as for the aimbot, same filter as well, the trigger is best used while holding angles imo especially with the awp. I'll give it a solid
10/10
It does the job, nothing to complain about.

The Visuals are just mind blowing, clean & smooth Visuals, again there are just endless of options to go through what I will say is that I really like the new preview thing that allows you to view the ESP changes in realtime directly from the Menu, this is a very good improvement from the predecessor, most of the normal ESP stuff is within V2 (ESP Boxes, skeleton, chams, glow) all of those features are there. You can change your Viewmodel for both the hands & the weapons. They added a new Radar feature so you won't have to put the radar over the ingame radar like old times, now you just tick the engine feature and your normal ingame radar will allow you to view all the opponents directly from the games own Radar. Bomb ESP, grenade ESP is still within V2, they added some new stuff like Inaccuracy indicator that will show when you're inaccurate and they also added OBS Support/proof so you can record without the Visuals showing up in recordings. They also added a Velocity graph so you can check your velocity/speed while doing movement related stuff. I would give the Visuals a solid
10/10

Misc tab is just full of new stuff, everything from Blockbot, Air duck, Bhop with Successrate & Max hops, Jumpbug assistant, Edgebug assistant, Fastwalk, Auto grenade throw, Remove duck cooldown, Sound volume booster, Event logger, Preserve killfeed, Zeusbot all of these new features are a very nice improvement. I'll rate it at a
10/10

The Skinchanger is just a awesome feature to have especially with the new improvements such as removing the Id's, you can change knife models, glove models & agent models, you can also add custom colors to your skins, you can add stickers and they also added Automatic tracking of the StatTrak, so it automatically keeps count of your kills. I would rate the Skinchanger at a
10/10
mostly because there are very large improvements within this.

Config system has had a significant rework as well and I'll get right on the point directly, you can now do all the importing/exporting from ingame directly within the Menu afaik. I will rate it at a solid
10/10

Performance wise the cheat is running very smoothly without any large amount of FPS Drop, there has been some crash issues that I have reflected over but most of the crashes are fixed atleast for me. The performance will be given a rate of
9.0/10
I think some people are still receving crashes but the dev team is working effectively to get rid of most crashes and they seem to be doing a great job.

Security is very hard to give an honest rate, I guess we will just see how it goes I have no doubts tho, what I can say is that they've made Uniquely generated loaders so that's a plus.

So that'd be the end of my review, I hope I didn't go too much into details it happens easily with a product like Interwebz :KEKW:
Please feel free to give me some feedback on my testimonial.

Wursti

I don't want to make a new thread for it, just wanted to say that the new website looks lit. Also reading this, it seems like Interwebz kept its quality on the same, high level :) sick

Tho I gotta say, the font color chosen for the options when you want to buy the CSGO cheat isnt the best, can barely see it with my bad eyes

Fusion93

Customer
I don't want to make a new thread for it, just wanted to say that the new website looks lit. Also reading this, it seems like Interwebz kept its quality on the same, high level :) sick

Tho I gotta say, the font color chosen for the options when you want to buy the CSGO cheat isnt the best, can barely see it with my bad eyes
I think Interwebz will always deliver great cheats :) all v2 need is some tweaking but they're actively working on it, many hours per day.