Honest MWII review of INTERWEBZ

adaam

Customer
Hello everyone,

Just a little introduction, I've been a long time cheater in multiple other communities such as Apex Legends, VALORANT, CS:GO and recently dabbling back into Call of Duty. Most of my review is coming from a legit cheater style perspective as I tend to stay away from playing rage at all on any of my accounts. I've been cheating for about 5+ years now with the majority of that time being in CS:GO and Apex.

So here's my review:

Aimbot: 10/10

One of the most customizable aimbots I've ever used, especially if you understand how dynamic aim, humanization and aim curve work it adds a ton of variety. You can make it feel like aim assist if you we're on controller or make it a bit faster but not sticky if you're something like sniping, it's friendly for everyone.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Triggerbot: 9/10

Triggerbot has been improved since my first review and I can now say that it does shoot a lot more often, tho at times it feels like it lags behind but it's a step in the right direction and works perfectly fine.
ESP: 9/10

The ESP works great, it's not the most customizable but it doesn't have to be for a game like COD. Certain stuff such as grenade indicators could be made to recognize lethals such as Claymores and Bouncing betties instead of saying Grenade, but if you play a lot you will get used to stuff not having to be on the ground. ESP now works with bots in DMZ and Invasion (Haven't tried CO-OP).
Other: N/A

I won't speak on much for Other / Misc since I don't use any of it, the only features I use are OBS Hide and Safe Mode, but I could see no sway and rapid mode having benefits for most people.
Price: 10/10

This is a bang for the price. It works well and as intended. I never felt like I had suspicious or rage like moments with the aimbot at all. I do see people complaining about being shadowbanned but that always comes down to playstyle and how you are able to hide it. I might release my config later and make a guide, but for now if you need a good base for config I heavily recommend Awesoming's Config.

Overall: 38/40
It's great for the price, The community is helpful and nice. I know some people had issues with performance but I haven't personally experienced any.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me on the forums much love.

EDIT 20th November 2022 (Post Triggerbot Update and AI Update)

Last edited:

Matt

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you are enjoying. We will investigate the triggerbot issues you reported soon and see if we can improve it at all.

adaam

Customer
Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you are enjoying. We will investigate the triggerbot issues you reported soon and see if we can improve it at all.
Thank you for taking your time to read it. If also possible to take a look at possible ESP for the bots in invasion and how hard it impacts the performance. If it's too much of an impact then I don't think it should be added.

soulsnipe

Customer

Delay shot is very buggy in the triggerbot even with like 50ms delay it wont really shoot - at least for me.

dylanb

Hello everyone,

Just a little introduction, I've been a long time cheater in multiple other communities such as Apex Legends, VALORANT, CS:GO and recently dabbling back into Call of Duty. Most of my review is coming from a legit cheater style perspective as I tend to stay away from playing rage at all on any of my accounts. I've been cheating for about 5+ years now with the majority of that time being in CS:GO and Apex.

So here's my review:

One of the most customizable aimbots I've ever used, especially if you understand how dynamic aim, humanization and aim curve work it adds a ton of variety. You can make it feel like aim assist if you we're on controller or make it a bit faster but not sticky if you're something like sniping, it's friendly for everyone.
Triggerbot: 6/10

Out of most triggerbots this one falls behind. I don't know much about the Call of Duty market since I only used another provider before in MW2019 but even comparing it to other games, at times it feels very unresponsive. This could be either due to my PC or maybe certain models and bones not being properly scanned but with some customization I managed to get it to work at least 85-90% of the time I aim at a target, that being said I assume they will look into it seeing I'm not the only one that has this issue.

The ESP works great, it's not the most customizable but it doesn't have to be for a game like COD. Certain stuff such as grenade indicators could be made to recognize lethals such as Claymores and Bouncing betties instead of saying Grenade, but if you play a lot you will get used to stuff not having to be on the ground. I was thinking of adding ESP for bots in Invasion but I could see that taking a massive hit on FPS for most users.

I won't speak on much for Other / Misc since I don't use any of it, the only features I use are OBS Hide and Safe Mode, but I could see no sway and rapid mode having benefits for most people.

This is a bang for the price. It works well and as intended. I never felt like I had suspicious or rage like moments with the aimbot at all. I do see people complaining about being shadowbanned but that always comes down to playstyle and how you are able to hide it. I might release my config later and make a guide, but for now if you need a good base for config I heavily recommend Awesoming's Config.

Overall: 35/40 (88%/100%)
It's great for the price, falls short in my opinion only 1 feature but I am assuming it will be looked into. The community is helpful and nice. I know some people had issues with performance but I haven't personally experienced any.

this is a perfect and amazing review! + REP you have a great format!

Borislaw

Customer
Hello everyone,

So here's my review:

Out of most triggerbots this one falls behind. I don't know much about the Call of Duty market since I only used another provider before in MW2019 but even comparing it to other games, at times it feels very unresponsive. This could be either due to my PC or maybe certain models and bones not being properly scanned but with some customization I managed to get it to work at least 85-90% of the time I aim at a target, that being said I assume they will look into it seeing I'm not the only one that has this issue.

The ESP works great, it's not the most customizable but it doesn't have to be for a game like COD. Certain stuff such as grenade indicators could be made to recognize lethals such as Claymores and Bouncing betties instead of saying Grenade, but if you play a lot you will get used to stuff not having to be on the ground. I was thinking of adding ESP for bots in Invasion but I could see that taking a massive hit on FPS for most users.

It's great for the price, falls short in my opinion only 1 feature but I am assuming it will be looked into. The community is helpful and nice. I know some people had issues with performance but I haven't personally experienced any.

Hi, Adaam.
Can you tell about performance in game with this soft? Do you have any microstaters, microfriezes or fps drop with this soft? May be this soft decreases fps in ground war on a big map with many people? What is your fps without soft and with soft? Are your account still alive?
I will be very glad to get this info from you!

adaam

Customer
Hello everyone,

So here's my review:

Hi, Adaam.
Can you tell about performance in game with this soft? Do you have any microstaters, microfriezes or fps drop with this soft? May be this soft decreases fps in ground war on a big map with many people? What is your fps without soft and with soft? Are your account still alive?
Hey,

Account is still alive been using it since release pretty much. In ground war you might experience small FPS drops but on 6v6 my performance has been perfectly fine. I haven't used it much on Ground War but when I did I didn't really notice too much of a difference and you can always configure your ESP distance if you feel like its stressing too much on your machine.

Borislaw

Customer
Hello everyone,

So here's my review:

Hi, Adaam.
Hey,

Account is still alive been using it since release pretty much. In ground war you might experience small FPS drops but on 6v6 my performance has been perfectly fine. I haven't used it much on Ground War but when I did I didn't really notice too much of a difference and you can always configure your ESP distance if you feel like its stressing too much on your machine.
Thank you so much for your detailed answer!