Cold War Review

ArcherMods

I used the software for 1 whole month, and this is my experience with it.
(Keep in mind this is my first ever aimbot software, i deal with unlock tools and stuff normally)

Pros
  1. Really liked the ability to change each weapon category settings
  2. Aimbot overall was smooth
  3. Could easily have it look legit (without crazy high settings)
  4. Affordable
  5. Fast on HWID resets
  6. Wasn't banned
Cons
  1. Took me a little bit to figure out how to change aimbot on settings (toggle, always on, etc, just wasnt clear to me)
  2. never figured out how to have aim speed to be above 70 (i stopped caring about this after like 2 days)
  3. If you use a tomahawk it'll almost always miss unless your close, (wish there was aimbot for that, or a way to just toggle tomahawks off)
  4. Wish there were more settings for esp (settings available are good i would just prefer more)
Overall the software isn't perfect, but at this price point, i think it does really well. As all the cons i listed are just things to me, as this was my first software like this.
i would probably give this an 8/10 for the price. With that all being said i would most likely buy again.

Kolo

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
(Keep in mind this is my first ever aimbot software, i deal with unlock tools and stuff normally)

Pros
  4. Affordable
  5. Fast on HWID resets
  6. Wasn't banned
Cons
  1. Took me a little bit to figure out how to change aimbot on settings (toggle, always on, etc, just wasnt clear to me)
  2. never figured out how to have aim speed to be above 70 (i stopped caring about this after like 2 days)
  3. If you use a tomahawk it'll almost always miss unless your close, (wish there was aimbot for that, or a way to just toggle tomahawks off)
  4. Wish there were more settings for esp (settings available are good i would just prefer more)
Overall the software isn't perfect, but at this price point, i think it does really well. As all the cons i listed are just things to me, as this was my first software like this.
i would probably give this an 8/10 for the price. With that all being said i would most likely buy again.
yea the aimbot speed is limited by a misc feature thats on by default called "Safe-Mode" you just toggle it off in misc and you have access to 100% speed

ArcherMods

Pros
  4. Affordable
  5. Fast on HWID resets
  6. Wasn't banned
Cons
yea the aimbot speed is limited by a misc feature thats on by default called "Safe-Mode" you just toggle it off in misc and you have access to 100% speed
Must've missed that then, or just didnt turn it off because well its called safe mode.
So that point can just be ignored.