Cold War cheat review

IVAgent21

Aimbot: 4/5 -- It does what it needs to nothing really stands out about about it, however I do like how you can have different settings for different gun classes. Sniper,rifle,smg,etc.

ESP: 4/5 -- ESP does what it needs to. I have ran into a couple of bugs. like the ESP showing up after the game ended.

Misc: 3/5 -- Unlock all works for everything except for camos. Works for operators,accessories,calling cards,emblems,even charms and stickers for guns. Why no camos? Is it a safety thing (to avoid bans)?

Config: 5/5 -- Nothing special about it. I love how you can import other peoples' configs and export yours for other people to use, like friends.

Overall: 4/5 -- Good cheat, would recommend.

admin

Administrator
Administrator
Customer
Aimbot: 4/5 -- It does what it needs to nothing really stands out about about it, however I do like how you can have different settings for different gun classes. Sniper,rifle,smg,etc.

ESP: 4/5 -- ESP does what it needs to. I have ran into a couple of bugs. like the ESP showing up after the game ended.

Misc: 3/5 -- Unlock all works for everything except for camos. Works for operators,accessories,calling cards,emblems,even charms and stickers for guns. Why no camos? Is it a safety thing (to avoid bans)?

Config: 5/5 -- Nothing special about it. I love how you can import other peoples' configs and export yours for other people to use, like friends.

Overall: 4/5 -- Good cheat, would recommend.
Camos use a different inventory system. Sadly.