COD: MW2 Unlock tool question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta8Five

is the unlock tool safe to use?
also is it possible to have a standalone unlock tool by interwebz? would be nice to pay less just for the tool.

Craxzy

Customer
also is it possible to have a standalone unlock tool by interwebz? would be nice to pay less just for the tool.
We wont make a standalone tool.

Its safe for now, but we recommend against using it since it can be detected pretty much whenever. We have it locked behind "safe mode" that you need to disable in the cheat menu.

Delta8Five

Its safe for now, but we recommend against using it since it can be detected pretty much whenever. We have it locked behind "safe mode" that you need to disable in the cheat menu.
thank you for your response @Craxzy !

fold

How safe is it? What are the chances ur getting banned when using the unlock all tool out of 10 would, u say. (0-10)??

sime0282

Reseller
Trusted Reseller
Customer

@fold please learn how to read…

DONXANDO

Customer
How safe is it? What are the chances ur getting banned when using the unlock all tool out of 10 would, u say. (0-10)??
For now i think it's still safe, but it could be too dangerous to use it in a near future. There's a reason it's disabled by default. My advise: Don't use it on a main acc. Test it on a spoofed alt one, just to be sure.

fold

For now i think it's still safe, but it could be too dangerous to use it in a near future. There's a reason it's disabled by default. My advise: Don't use it on a main acc. Test it on a spoofed alt one, just to be sure.
what spoofer would u recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.